fot

Re: TR Clutch

To: vinttr4@FORBIN.COM, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR Clutch
From: Malaboge@aol.com
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 1997 11:17:54 -0500 (EST)

>A local shop carries LUK brand, a new name to me, but highly recommended
>by the local shop.
>
>I would really prefer good old Borg & Beck.

Jack-

I must admit that I have never used a LUK unit myself. I had one in my hand
once, and decided it was not "the hot setup". Although it seemed to be of
good construction, and well built, actually the term "beefy" comes to mind,
the sucker weighed a ton ! Seriously, although I didn't weigh it, it was
obviously much heavier than the B&B unit.

Keep lookin for GOBB (good ole Borg & beck)
 Nick in Nor Cal

Please note my change of address...points for anyone who knows what it
means...hey ya gotta get creative on AOL...