fot

FW: RE: Vintage TR-3

To: "'Friends of Triumph'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: RE: Vintage TR-3
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 1997 07:37:34 -0600
Bill,

I think you were on for awhile. Let's try it again.  We have a couple
interesting threads on handling, etc. I hate to have you miss out.

The last I knew Steve Belfer was out in California. He might be
interested in connecting with you guys for some vintage races, in any
case.

I may have to send a couple different message to the Master of the
Server.

Mark Bradakis, will you put Bill back on the FOT list once more?

Later, Joe