fot

Re: Mid Ohio/Gingerman

To: Russ Moore <rem9@cornell.edu>
Subject: Re: Mid Ohio/Gingerman
From: Jack W Drews <vinttr4@forbin.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 1997 06:52:34 +0000
Russ Moore wrote:

> Wait, !!!There is hope!. Why did so many of us decide we needed
> to test rollbars lately? Was it the moon or a comet?
>
> Best of luck to you all.
> Russ Moore
> Spitfire #49

Isn't it amazing that when this car rolled, and hit with glancing blows
rather than heaadon into something, that so little structural damage was
done?

Glad the prognisis is for full recovery.

By the way, there still is a glimmer of hope that the Drewses will make
it to Watkins Glen. If you could promise weather something other than
impenetrable fog, we'd almost certainly be there.

uncle jack and tony