fot

Re: DS11

To: jsnook_gmi@wcnet.org
Subject: Re: DS11
From: Catpusher@aol.com
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 17:21:29 -0400 (EDT)

<<  congrats on you western races!  If you need some DS11s, I have a
 couple of sets that are slightly used.  I started using the Hawk pad
 material from Carbotech a couple of years ago and really noticed the
 difference.  Anyway, let me know, and I'll send what I have via UPS.
 They're just sitting around collecting dust!  >>

 Jeff,
  Thank you for the kind words and most kind offer.  In SCCA EP we
get to run the optional TR6 front calipers & rotors, which were
taken from the ser lll E types.  The pads for this caliper are
"GD 522" size/shape.
   Is this what you have?  How about a FOT pad/shoe lining
discussion?
                              Thanks again     Hardy