fot

RE: Oil Pressure.

To: "'Dunst, Mordecai'" <mdunst@SMTPLINK.COH.ORG>
Subject: RE: Oil Pressure.
From: Chip Bond <spirals@esinet.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 09:43:15 -0400
Mordy,

The baffle I use is just a straight piece of 12ga sheetmetal that runs
parallel with the inside edge of the cutout in the stock oil pan. It starts
and stops at the same location as the cutout. Seems to work fine. I'm using
a threequart Accusump and keep the preload pressure around 8-10 pounds.
With a low preload, the time to bleed off the resevoir is increased. This
may help. I run about 3/4 quart low with the accusump fully charged.

Sounds like you are really generating some G's. Do you have oil leaking
from your dip-stick hole?

Chip

-----