fot

Re: Close Ratio Gears

To: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Subject: Re: Close Ratio Gears
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 1997 11:50:26 -0500 (EST)
Hi,

It is my understanding that you can also use the gears from the Dollomite
Sprint in the "big TR" gearbox to get a close ratio gear set. A guy in
Connecticut does this fairly often, his name is John Esposito and he runs
a transmission business called Quantum Mechanics. He's on the "monster
list" with the following 'phone: 203-261-0845. Last time I spoke with
him, he quoted something like $600 for the set of gears.

He's a pretty good guy and he seems to know his stuff. I've bought itmes
from him and he went the extra step or two to make sure that I got the
right stuff that I was looking for.

At any rate, that's my $.02 worth.

rml
Bob Lang                Room 11-221            | This space for rent.
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |