fot

FOT nomination

To: "'Bradakis Mark'" <mjb@autox.team.net>
Subject: FOT nomination
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 08:24:08 -0600
Mark Bradakis,

Bob Kramer hereby nominates Susan Hensley to the glorious world of Amici
Triumphi.

These nominations dont have to go through me but it DOES give me sense
that I might be in charge of SOMETHING in my life.

The name Susan Hensley sounds familiar. I dont think I am confusing her
with Leona Helmsley....

The other Spitfire/GT6 racers could use some company...welcome aboard,
Susan.

Susan, at your choice, you may introduce yourself...there are no rules,
dues, meetings, board of directors, backbiting (or need either)

Somebody tell Susan about the boffo Patches & Decals. I may have some
left after all of the orders are in. Let me know if you are interested.

Joe
Iowa
TR3
TR4