fot

Homestead SVRA

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Homestead SVRA
From: mike jackson <grand_wazoo@flinet.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 1998 16:22:26 -0800
I'm many days behind the e-mail due to leaving town immediately after
the Homestead race so my apologies if there is more info already out
there.

I had to leave prior to the Sunday feature for the TRs, however at that
time Jack Drews car was running well.  Had finished the enduro nicely
and still ticking well in the Sunday morning warm up.

The Ceilly mobile was also running well and all was ok in the Britt pits
once Jack put on a head gasket on Friday.  Handfull of Spits also in
attendance but I didn't focus much attention on them.

By Sunday noon we were in the midst of a Florida Frog Strangler of a
rain, hope it cleared before Jack and Ed's race.

Next stop is Sebring tomorrow morning.  Jack should be rested and ready
after his week in sunny Florida.  Will post a note when I know more.

Chip, the axles arrived, thanks.

My TR3 is resting awaiting the SCCA race in late March, and then
possibly the SVRA race at Savannah a week later.

mike