fot

Collector Car Insurance

To: "'Triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Collector Car Insurance
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 1998 10:23:50 -0600
I saw a couple inquiries recently about collector car insurance:

I have had Condon & Skelly for several years and have had two claims. I
have been treated very well. There is a restriction on miles driven but
it can be waived with some discussion.

Another company called "CHROME", a division of ANPAC, has developed an
insurance package for "car buffs" which is less restrictive about the
usage of the car. It was "designed" by a team of folks within the
company who own such cars. What I read, in a mailing, sounded pretty
good and I would consider it if I left my present company.

1.800.227.2833 for information

>From personal experience and from what I have read from threads on the
subject, most agents get a glazed look in their eyes when you ask about
cars transported by trailers.

Joe Alexander
TR3   Collector car & touring/Condon & Skelly
TR4   Vintage Racer...no insurance