fot

Re: K & S Alignment/Sharing Information

To: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Subject: Re: K & S Alignment/Sharing Information
From: mike jackson <grand_wazoo@flinet.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 1998 17:02:11 -0700
I pick up some threads when time permits and miss others.  If it is of
any help we sectioned TR4 upper A arms to get to the roughly 2 degree
negative range on the definately unadjustable TR3.  Those A arms are
then mated with TR4 trunions on the TR3 vertical links in order to get
some better caster.

Am presently fixing a certain Devin that had tried to achieve negative
camber by bending the vertical link.  Mostly what this does is put the
ball joint into a bind condition at full suspension travel and place the
whole mess at risk of binding in the bushings if not done just right.