fot

RE: K & S Alignment/Sharing Information

To: emanteno@ix.netcom.com, fot@autox.team.net,
Subject: RE: K & S Alignment/Sharing Information
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 10:57:28 -0500
Good stuff coming out of this...I am now glad I re issued the inquiry.

*       I sensed that heat & bend was not for me
*       Caster stagger not planned and dont know how to change easily. In
fact I thought the early TR4s had no caster...need to go back and look.
*       The K & S expert strongly recommended the toe out setting and it
feels just fine except traveling in the paddock and pits.

Thanks Hardy....btw, my lucky HP T-shirt is working for me.

Hobbes says hello to PC, again