fot

BLACKHAWK VINTAGE CLASSIC

To: FOT@autox.team.net, "'BillDentin@aol.com'" <BillDentin@AOL.COM>
Subject: BLACKHAWK VINTAGE CLASSIC
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 10:31:14 -0500
Appropriate Addendum:

Two "Newby" TR racers successfully completed the Blackhawk Classic driver's
school in a very nice TR3A..

Kent Howard and Neal Howard.

Father/Son on a Father/Son Weekend. What more can you ask for?

Neal was quick and will find more seconds as time goes on and the ex-Bill
Stevenson TR3 gets sorted out and new tires applied. Neal made a quick
assessment of a mechanical problem and prudently left the track near the end
of Handicap Race. Good judgment, Neal.

Dad Kent, as Instructor Burt Levy told me a few years ago,  "....you are not
blindingly fast, but I would never have a problem being on the track with
you".   Kent will work up to speed slowly but safely....but ultimately, IT
DOESNT MATTER, does it?

Congratulation Kent & Neal!!!!