fot

Re: BLACKHAWK VINTAGE CLASSIC

To: AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com, FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: BLACKHAWK VINTAGE CLASSIC
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 13:21:54 EDT
Joe (FOT et al):

Yeah!  Sorry I did not mention the Howards.  As their instructor, I thought
I'd bow to you, and being a Vintage Triumphs of Wisconsin member since the
late 1970s, I guess I just take Kent Howard for granite.

I spoke to Carol (wife and mother) Howard on Sunday morning.  I gave her my
sympathy.  She now has BIG problems.  The main thing that Kent and Neal found
out was that they are short of race cars.  As I am sure the Alexanders and
Drews will tell you...ONE IS REALLY NOT ENOUGH.  And I hear Carol can say NO
to the father...but what mother can say NO to a son.

Bill Dentinger