fot

MICHAEL JACKSON

To: FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: MICHAEL JACKSON
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 10:49:23 EDT
Amici:

I can't believe it.  I don't have all of the details yet, but according to
this week's issue of AUTOWEEK, some guy with a name just like our own Michael
Jackson, and who by the way is also from Florida, stole Harvey Templeton's
SHADOWFAX Formula Vee and drove it from the middle of the pack to a fourth
overall in the big FORMULA VEE BIRTHDAY PARTY RACE at BRIC II.

How can I miss stuff like that?  It must have been the fancy wine (read
Carolina moonshine) at BRIC II.  We TRIUMPH racers can't handle it.

Way to go Michael!

Bill Dentinger

PS

According to the papers, BONNIE is an even bigger blow than MONICA.