fot

TR2

To: FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: TR2
From: EISANDIEGO@aol.com
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 1998 13:05:03 EDT
I am looking for some advice on a correct price for a TR2 long door. The car
is structurally sound, essentially rust free. The engine still runs very
strong despite being stored for an extended period of time. The car has
overdrive, which under mild testing seems to be still working. I have
confirmed that the car was actively raced in the Midwwest. It still sports
funky wheels with welded on fins for brake cooling. In addition, it has a
number of other race minor modifications. However, I am thinking more street
than race track.