fot

RE: TR2

To: "'EISANDIEGO@aol.com'" <EISANDIEGO@AOL.COM>, FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: TR2
From: "Will, Dale" <dwill@consrv.ca.gov>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 10:33:03 -0700
I recently sold a long door which was original and complete but rusty and in
need of a full restoration.  I accepted $2500 for it.  That was low I think,
but the car was stored at my folks in Colorado and needed to be moved, and
it was to be professionally restored so...   I'd be interested to hear how
you turn out on this.  Dale