fot

RE: Rear Shock Absorbers

To: "'Bob Lang'" <LANG@isis.mit.edu>,
Subject: RE: Rear Shock Absorbers
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 10:15:23 -0500
Specifically, the information I got was to use the MGB valves from the front
shocks. I surmise that this was a more restrictive valve. I just combined
this with 30 weight motorcycle fork oil which seemed to be a bit heavier
than the stock stuff I was using.

I may not be able to tell the difference, but it makes me feel better.