fot

Re: FOT NewsFlash: Announcing SVRA TR/MG Challenge

To: AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com
Subject: Re: FOT NewsFlash: Announcing SVRA TR/MG Challenge
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 13:32:46 -0600 (MDT)
Hmm, could be interesting.  I certainly won't be ready to drive in such
an event, but perhaps I can fly out for the event, or help some western
racer drive across the Rockies.

But in light of some recent comments, I should be careful about how I
phrase my offer to assist someone for the event.  I must be getting old,
can't remember if it was just Bob Wier or the whole Grateful Dead band that
did a tune about "Too much of everything is just about enough."  There's a
line in there that goes "I need a woman 'bout twice my weight, who packs a 45
along with all her other freight" Not quite a 3/4 ton woman!

mjb.