fot

Re: FOT NewsFlash: Announcing SVRA TR/MG Challenge

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: FOT NewsFlash: Announcing SVRA TR/MG Challenge
From: Jeff Snook <jsnook@wcnet.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 10:01:49 -0500
Hey Guys,

I know of at least three MGBs that will be more than a challenge
for us TRs to compete with.  Don Munoz, Les Gonda and John
Target!  These guys are running some pretty hot set-ups.  Munoz
was beating Vic Skirmats at MidOhio this year til his
transmission crapped out!  Gonda just won the MG Collier Cup at
Watkins Glen and then Group 3 at Summit Point!  Target won Group
3 at Watkins Glen beating Bob Moser in his Daimler!

If we can get my hero Mike Jackson to bring his TR to MidOhio
will have a chance, or if any West Coast "TR Hotshoe" can make
it.  So, I would be careful of making disparaging remarks about
the lack of a challenge presented by the MGs.  Unless, of course,
we dump over-developed MGBs from the competition!!

Vroom, vroom,

Jeff Snook