fot

Re: 2001 Triumph Odyssey

To: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Subject: Re: 2001 Triumph Odyssey
From: Jeff Snook <jsnook@wcnet.org>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 1999 11:35:30 -0500
Hi Joe,

Look what you started!  You are great as usual getting us Triumph
guys together on some great adventures.  I don't know whether I
told you or not, but I will not be able to go to Mid Ohio this
year.  I know, this is _not_ the year to miss, but I have no
choice in this one!  I will be at BRIC however and would love to
be involved in some of the planning at that time.  It will be
especially good if Paul R. will be there.  If we can't race at
Goodwood, then I would definitely have to find another place to
race while we're there.

Vroom, vroom,

Jeff