fot

Re: 2001 Triumph Odyssey

To: "Alexander Joseph H" <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Subject: Re: 2001 Triumph Odyssey
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 15:47:35 -0000

----------
> From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
> To: 'Kevin  O'Driscoll' <ko3@columbia.edu>
> Cc: 'Amici Triumphi' <fot@autox.team.net>
> Subject: RE: 2001 Triumph Odyssey
> Date: 12 January 1999 14:12
>
> What do you mean stay out of Central London?    Too late!
>
> ...I picked up rental car at Gatwick and the return point was ...
guess
> what...Central London. Made several trips around Trafalgar Square
trying to
> get where I was going. Finally, after being completely frustrated,
Linda
> asked directions from someone standing on the curb. I told the guy,
"I am
> not lost, I just don't know where I am."

If you think Trafalgar Square is frightening, try Ramses Square in
Cairo. Here, no-one follows the rule of the road (because there isn't
one) and the car horn is switched to permanent. For those who enjoy
living dangerously, driving round the Arc de Triomphe in Paris just
after the morning rush hour is a never to be forgotten experience

John Mac