fot

RE: HARMONIC BALANCER

To: Bob Lang <LANG@isis.mit.edu>, Roger Beasley <beeline@iline.com>
Subject: RE: HARMONIC BALANCER
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 08:56:56 -0800
My Ducati 916 came with every critical nut and bolt marked with a double
thin line of yellow paint across the bolthead to the mating surface. I
thought it was kind of cool and smart, so I started doing it on
everything I work on. I bought a couple of paint pencils (I think it was
from Aircraft Spruce, or whatever the name of that outfit is)designed
for bolt marking--I guess it's a common aircraft procedure.