fot

Triumph Sabrina

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Triumph Sabrina
From: MWO.Jeans.Fashion@t-online.de (MWO Jeans & Fashion)
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 20:09:46 +0200
Dear Amici,

today I looked at some original drawings from Giovanni Michelotti he did for
Triumph which are for sale. Amongst TR 4, Spitfire and some other models there
are 5 drawings of a car titled 'Triumph Sabrina', if I remember correctly the
date was 1959. I think it is a TR 3 based hardtop coupe (which is rather nice).
only know the 'Sabrina' twin cam prototype engine. Of course did this model
never
made it into production, but can anyone give a hint or heard about this
proposal?
I didn't find anything in the books.

Thanks  Michael

Michael Moenstermann    1964 Spitfire 4
Thymianweg 20           works rally car ADU 7B
49086 Osnabrueck
Germany