fot

Panoramic photo For MG/Triumph Challenge

To: "'Amici Triumphi'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Panoramic photo For MG/Triumph Challenge
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 1999 09:51:23 -0500
FOT, et. al.

Mark Palmer is arranging for Panoramic Photo. Keep this in your mind as part
of the agenda for the weekend. See edited e-mail below.

The Triumphs only get this kind of attention about once every five years.
This photo is likely to appear in a couple important magazines. We will want
to support this PHOTO.

(Unconfirmed Rumor:  I heard that Paul Richardson (Triumph Over Triumph) was
going to send his top reporter, John Macartney, over to cover this event)

FOT's Tim Suddard, (Grassroots Motorsports) is not only coming, but plans to
bring significant TR3 to enter. (no pressure here, Tim)

Burt Levy,("The Last Open Road" and "Vintage Motorsports") still remembers
his personal TR history, although the Major Motorhead Mooch will probably
need an offer of 'ride'. Any volunteers?

FOT's Petrolati will be covering for Victory Lane. Always a pleasure to see
his stuff.

I think that there will some coverage for Road & Track, but reluctant to say
as I do not know for sure. Anyway, Bill Warner had great photo-journalism
coverage of the Triumph event at Mid-Ohio in 1992.

Is this enough shameless self promotion (in the spirit of Team Thicko) or am
I missing something?

Finally,  Carl Jensen (SVRA), mentioned at Sebring, that he was continuing
his pursuit of some supporting sponsors for the MG/Triumph Challenge and
obviously Steve Bidlack (Mid-Ohio) has his Big Wheel turning.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN.

Regards,

Joe