fot

Re: New old racecar

To: rgk@flash.net, fot@autox.team.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New old racecar
From: TR3197@aol.com
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 20:53:46 EDT
Oh Robert, you are amazing and endless in your pursuit of Triumph Glory.
More info when you a moment, please. Your e-mail should elicit an informed
response or two from some of the folks who have more than a few rings on
their Triumph Trunks

Today at Blackhawk Farms, the attending FOT spotted a 1953 Devin body on some
awkward creation of mechanicals.  Badly cobbled, but selling for best offer,
in desparation by owner. $500 or less comes to mind.  Sad.

Joe