fot

Re: Tires

To: <MHKitchen@AOL.COM>, <Malaboge@AOL.COM>, <TRBILBO@AOL.COM>,
Subject: Re: Tires
From: "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 10:53:45 -0500
In CVAR (Texas) we can run 60 series tires, with most people using 008R's
or T/A R-1's. The  group I run the TR3 in is using 1961 rules and they want
us to run true bias ply vintage type tires. I can run 5.50 x 15 on 5.5"
rims. I'm still running the yokes on 6" rims while I sort out the lugs and
spacers needed to use Panasports.
Bob Kramer
TR3A, TR6, TR4A, Devin TR3
Hill Country Triumph Club
Corinthians Vintage Auto Racing
rgk@flash.net

----------
> From: MHKitchen@aol.com
> To: Malaboge@aol.com; TRBILBO@aol.com; fot@autox.team.net;
vintage-race@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: Tires
> Date: Thursday, May 20, 1999 8:27 PM
>
> To those in Nor Cal interested in running with CSRG.
>
> My understanding of the new rules says you can run no lower profile than
60
> series, and only tires with a Treadwear rating > 0.  This excludes
Hoosier
> radials, the new BFG T/A G-Force tires, GS/CS's, and others.
>
> So, you can still run Hoosier Bias Ply, BFG T/A R-1's (old style),
A008's,