fot

Scattershields

To: FRIEND OF TRIUMPH <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Scattershields
From: "David C. Wingett" <elkhorn@megsinet.net>
Date: Sun, 23 May 1999 07:16:04 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01BEA4EC.1EB57C40

F.O.T.
        ALLRIGHT, Who snuck in the rule about scattershields? (GCR17.24) =
  Boy, I missed that one.  But, the guy at TECH. that did my annual =
didn't.  When I came on line to this fine group there was a topic about =
scattershields and the ugly thought of cluches/flywheels comming apart.  =
But, I saw NO mention of a RULE.  Allright...let that be a lesson to me, =
from now on I'll read every word of the sacred GCR fathfully...each year =
(twice).  =20
        OK , before I go out with my trusty saber saw, tell me has =
anyone come up with a decent design for a TR yet?  My understanding is =
that there are no modifications allowed to the fire wall.  I can modify =
the tunnel/cover with an alternate trans.no problem, but, I sure would =
like to open up the firewall opening to help accomodate this =
scattershield.  Is there another rule hidden among the sacred scrolls =
allowing the stretching of one rule inorder to comply with another =
manditory rule?
            David Wingett  =20
            '73 TR-6,  '75 EP

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01BEA4EC.1EB57C40

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>F.O.T.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; ALLRIGHT, Who =
snuck in=20
the rule about scattershields?&nbsp;(GCR17.24)&nbsp;  Boy, I missed that =

one.&nbsp; But, the guy at&nbsp;TECH.&nbsp;that did my annual =
didn't.&nbsp; When=20
I came on line to this fine group there was a topic about scattershields =
and the=20
ugly thought of cluches/flywheels comming apart.  But, I&nbsp;saw NO =
mention of=20
a RULE.&nbsp; Allright...let that be a lesson to me, from now on I'll =
read=20
every&nbsp;word of the sacred GCR fathfully...each year =
(twice).&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; OK , before I =
go out=20
with my trusty saber saw, tell me has anyone come up with a decent =
design for a=20
TR yet?&nbsp; My understanding is that there&nbsp;are no modifications =
allowed=20
to the fire&nbsp;wall.  I can modify the tunnel/cover with an alternate =
trans.no=20
problem, but, I sure would like to open up the firewall opening to help=20
accomodate this scattershield.&nbsp; Is there another rule hidden among =
the=20
sacred scrolls allowing the stretching of one rule inorder to comply =
with=20
another manditory rule?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; David=20
Wingett&nbsp;&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT=20
size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs=
p;&nbsp;'73=20
TR-6,&nbsp; '75 EP</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01BEA4EC.1EB57C40--