fot

Re: Scattershields

To: elkhorn@megsinet.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Scattershields
From: TRBILBO@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 May 1999 15:38:38 EDT
David...we buy used drag race scatter shield blankets and attach L brackets
to the corner and attach it directly to the bellhousing bolts. Usually for
$20 or less.....

Just a thought...the Drag spec is WAY above anything the TR will shed and
I've done ballistic testing on blankets and the old rubber type...both
work.....the blankets are lighter tho. I buy them at the local hi performance
swap meet used parts vendors.

Good luck.

Bill (and Joanne) Burroughs, VTR So West Rep,
E Ticket Triumphs Vintage Race Team, Founder SCTOA
70 TR6, 69 TR250, 73 MkIV, 69 GT6+, 59 TR3A and two 65 TR4A
Vintage Race Cars. Happy Motoring!!