fot

Re: More Tires

To: <Malaboge@AOL.COM>, <fot@autox.team.net>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: More Tires
From: "Baxter Culver" <peyote222@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 23 May 1999 19:21:46 -0700
Nick in Nor Cal--
I haven't run with CSRG  for a couple of years but WHEN  I last ran,   they
were kinda specific about tires.   Seems there was a bit of a "spec" tire
controversy going on then.   I would suggest you check with the clubs you
want to run with and find a common denominator.   Shouldn't be too
difficult--there is only so many clubs that will let you run your toy that
are within reasonable tow distance.