fot

More Tires

To: fot@autox.team.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: More Tires
From: Malaboge@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 May 1999 15:49:58 EDT
Fellow Rubber Ruiners-

The other night I rolled out-o-bed in the middle of the night with a bad case
of "hot coppers" if you know what I mean...found a bottle of V8 juice...looks
ok, no floating stuff in it and its red...glug...hmmm tastes
weird...glug...hey that's not V8...its hummingbird food...yuch! Good thing
I'm not diabetic, that stuff put my sugar reading off the scale.

Has anyone on the list used Avon Vintage tires? My local tire guru thinks
that they would be the "hot lick" for my car...(of course he sells them). Any
comparison? Info? Opinions? Hearsay? Outright lies?

Trying to deal with this urge to whistle...
      Nick in Nor Cal