fot

Spitfire Silicone Valve Cover Gasket and other news.

To: Triumph Newsgroup <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Spitfire Silicone Valve Cover Gasket and other news.
From: jmwagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 00:28:21 -0700
Amici and fellow Triumph enthusiasts...

I wanted to share with you all that I am leaving my current "day job"
(in the film/tv/entertainment industry) to devote more time to various
freelance work opportunities.  While this may very well lead to
something that will even take more of my time...  my initial plan... is
to take some small freelance projects and concentrate on getting the
Spitfire version of my silicone valve cover gasket out.

I have already set aside funds for the very expensive tooling.  I simply
need to finish the design and take the necessary steps.  I hope now to
make that happen.

Secondly... I have invested in additional molds of the TR2 thru 4A
gasket... so that I can keep on top of orders better (some people have
had to wait)  My apologies to some current delays, as my gasket-making
abilities have been hampered during this process.

Also, it is my intention to sell off my accumulation of Triumph parts
(since 1977).  I will sell the majority of the items on e-bay... as I
have been paying storage fees on most of this stuff since 84, I hope to
recoupe some of my expenses.  And I am hoping to raise enough money from
the sales to buy a Triumph motorcycle and/or to help pay for the final
restoration of my driver TR 4A.  I will be placing the items on my
website in the coming weeks, as a sort of an auction preview.  I'm not
in a position to list what will be coming available, but it suffices to
say that the majority of it is TR 4A related... frame, clean panels,
rare and hard to find parts, etc, etc.  I will let you all know more as
I get a handle on exactly what I have.

There is also a possibility that I will open a kind of studio/shop
sometime in the near future.  From this shop I will dabble in some
various ventures... some film related... some not...  But it will also
give me a base of operations for my company, "J. M. Wagner Sales,
Ltd."... therefore, not having to work out of the garage, so to speak...
I hope then I can follow through with some other Triumph products that I
have wanted to put together.

(I know there is a large number of you out there waiting for a 6
cylinder version.  I can not promise anything on this yet.  I hope to
try to pursue something to improve on the current gasket offerings
sometime in future.)

I will keep you all informed!

Sincerely,

--Justin