fot

Re: Triumph/MG Photo Framing

To: "" <greenman62@hotmail.com>, beeline@iline.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Triumph/MG Photo Framing
From: Mike Jackson <grand_wazoo@flinet.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 18:39:15 -0400
wow, makes my plan to use fancy 1-3/4 inch wide moulding from Home Depot look
positively upscale.  We were going to stain it and use REAL glass.

Roger, I think you got a reasonable price.  First place Sandy took it said they
couldn't even do something that long.  I've seen her come home with bigger costs
than you quoted for smaller pieces.