fot

There's something funny going on

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: There's something funny going on
From: "Paul Richardson" <Paul-Richardson@cyberware.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 1999 06:40:23 +0100
Hi John

That is strange. I've heard reports on the local news that whilst the
archaeologists were finishing off removing the ancient wooden posts from
'Sea Henge' at 'Holme Next The Sea' yesterday they noticed that two of the
last posts to be removed took to a definite tilt in the same direction when
they were loosened from the sand. The only tilt I've experienced lately was
tripping over the dog last night and spilling hot tea all over Julia.

There do seem to be some strange goings on in England lately, I wonder if
Pete Cahill has anything to report from the Coventry area?

Paul