fot

Re: There's something funny going on

To: BillDentin@AOL.COM, TR3197@AOL.COM, petergcahill@compuserve.com,
Subject: Re: There's something funny going on
From: "" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 1999 10:19:38 PDT

>From: BillDentin@AOL.COM
>To: TR3197@AOL.COM, petergcahill@compuserve.com, owner-fot@autox.team.net,
>       fot@autox.team.net
>Subject: Re: There's something funny going on
>Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 10:43:17 EDT
>
>Amici:
>
>Me and old WISMER just spent four days in INDIANAPOLIS doing the NASCAR
>BRICKYARD 400 thing, so we've missed all this mysterious shifting tides
>stuff.  However, I urge all to stay calm.  Consider the back ground of
>these
>messengers, as well as the fact that the English breweries are now back on
>three full shifts a day.  Take it with a grain of salt.
>
>Bill Dentinger
>
>PS
>
>Those red-necked, roundy-round NASCAR fans are a hoot

NASCAR has become the WWF of auto racing... What's next? will there be
(GASP!) masked drivers with names like "Missouri Mauler" or "Mr.
Badwrench"... Will races be choreographed, with drivers doing wild bank
shots off the wall to take out another driver? We could call A.J. out of
retirement to beat one of the more beloved drivers over the head with a
folding chair or a laptop computer. Why, after a brilliant career in NASCAR,
a "bad guy" driver could move on to acting (poorly) in Hollywood or possibly
(do I dare say it?) run for governor of an Upper Midwesten state...

Don't get me wrong. I REALLY envy NASCAR's success... I wish the public got
in to sporty car racing with such abandon.

Sorry... It's Monday, I've got a looong week ahead of me and I'm just wee
bit cranky... Now where did I leave my nomex tutu?

Greg

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois
1962 TR4 (CT4852L)