fot

Spitfire wanted

To: "friends of triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spitfire wanted
From: "RIVERSIDE" <riverside@Cedar-Rapids.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 99 17:55:21 PDT
Dear FOT,
        One of my customers needs a circa '67 Spit
tub, roller, or complete car for restoration.  He
has a rusty car w/ decent engine and interior.  Does
any one have something?
        My TR7 convertible "collection" is on the block
due to my recent acquisition of a TR4A ex SCCA racer
that is in mid street reconversion grope. My roof is
pleased to have a proper tractor motor powerred vehicle
under it again. The old girl should become a decent
autocrosser, giving me something proper to play with.
art de armond