fot

Re: FW: "unofficial t-shirt"--the sequel

To: Andrew Mace <amace@UNIX2.NYSED.GOV>
Subject: Re: FW: "unofficial t-shirt"--the sequel
From: Henry Frye <thefryes@iconn.net>
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 1999 12:03:44 -0400
At 08:52 PM 8/6/99 -0400, Andrew Mace wrote:
>On Fri, 6 Aug 1999, Jack Brooks wrote:
>
>> The only downside is that Susan is now so gung-ho, she's talking about us
>> acquiring a Spit racer based on the "it'll be easier to drive" suggestion
>> from Sue Snyder. How could you do this to me Sue Snyder?  I don't have time
>> to find and prepare a Spit racer....
>
>a. BAD excuse to attempt to use when it's your wife you're talking about!
>b. Check the VTR classified; ISTR one there, unless Henry Frye has
>reconsidered and arranged for delivery....

I'm sure Jack will be happy to know I have not arranged for delivery of the
said Spit racer. Quite the contrary.

On Friday I dragged home a parts car for my Stag. Yes, I am truly a glutton
for punishment!
 Henry Frye - thefryes@iconn.net - Connecticut, USA
 Stag MkI       Getting Sorted Out
 TR3B           Driver
 TR250 X 3      The BIG Project - Will Be Worth the Wait
 Homepage       http://members.iconn.net/thefryes/