fot

Watkins Glen schedule

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Watkins Glen schedule
From: Linda Wright <mxr125@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 19:58:24 -0400
Hi fellow FOT'ers, I just recieved my confirmation and schedule for the
upcoming Glen event. To say the least I was upset that we are getting so
little track time at this event. If you look at the schedule we are only
getting one session per day unless you count the combined morning runs
with a bunch of groups at one time. Is this the future of SVRA or just
the major tracks? Anyway, enough whinning for now, I look forward to
seeing all of you Triumph guys at the track. George Wright in Virginia