fot

Re: Watkins Glen schedule

To: race@svra.com
Subject: Re: Watkins Glen schedule
From: Mike Jackson <grand_wazoo@flinet.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 15:58:54 -0400
I forwarded Linda's message (nice sex change there George) to the SVRA
e-mail address.  I'll let the list know if they ever favor us with a reply.

I've advised them until I'm blue in the face that they should have a
substantive e-mail presence.  I quit trying about 6 months ago because there
wasnt anybody listening.