fot

Looking for the racers that requested diff sets

To: FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking for the racers that requested diff sets
From: BFEKENG@AOL.COM
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 1999 22:57:02 EDT
This hurts to blast the list with a problem like this, but the aging process
has
resulted in a memory that is shorter than something else.
 Starting about 6 months ago I was making up a list of TR. Racers that were
trying
to find rear diff sets in 4:1-1    4:3-1  & 4:55-1. I either have or have
located all three
& now I cant find the list. If involved would you send me a "E" mail.

Proving That its hell to get old

Ken G.   At BFE