fot

RE: Vintage Racing & Morgan overheating

To: "Curt&Nancy" <robinfood@robinfood.org>
Subject: RE: Vintage Racing & Morgan overheating
From: "Jack Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 17:30:42 -0400
Curt,

Check out this article for the Morgan overheating.

http://www.team.net/www/morgan/tech/art020.html

the entire index of Morgan tech articles is here.

http://www.team.net/www/morgan/tech/index.html

Yes, the site apply mostly to street vehicles, but the overheating article
had a lot of good research behind it.  It was an interesting solution and
might just apply to your car too.

Regards,

Jack Brooks
TR3A