fot

Re: Assistance needed please/Missouri area

To: rem9@cornell.edu, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Assistance needed please/Missouri area
From: BillDentin@AOL.COM
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 09:31:30 EST
Russ:

You betcha!

Denny Wilson!

Son of 'Pop Wilson'

At one time had the fastest TR6 in the country.

In the early 1990s he raced a very fast Lotus Super Seven in vintage events.

In the early 1980s Pop Wilson had a whole slew of 'stuff'.  When Marchetti
used to run the GATEWAY HISTORICS, Pop Wilson used to come down and hang
around the TRIUMPH tent.  I do not know what he (Denny) has left...but I'll
bet it would all be GOOD.

As I recall, when he sold his hot TR6...the HOT engine was still in his
basement.  Such is often the case.

Bill Dentinger