fot

Re: A reply for MR O'Driscoll

To: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>,
Subject: Re: A reply for MR O'Driscoll
From: "Irv Korey" <emanteno@attglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 07:56:52 -0600
-----Original Message-----
From: jonmac <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
To: Paul Richardson <Paul-Richardson@cyberware.co.uk>
Cc: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>; fot@autox.team.net <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Monday, November 22, 1999 2:15 AM

>Dear Richardson
>I won't labour the point and after this post will desist
>from further comment - and I think you've already done that?
>Might I respectfully suggest that as you and I may
>contribute to the FOT list in future, it might be
>appropriate to refine our submissions?

I for one would be very disappointed if you and Paul were to "refine" your
submissions. Whether what you have to say is considered "politically
correct" in the US or not, you are giving us a private tour of historically
significant people and events that took place in your country. I would hope
that the objections of one individual would not prevent you from continuing
what many more of us consider a privelage to read in this private forum.

Irv