fot

Re: A reply for MR O'Driscoll

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: A reply for MR O'Driscoll
From: Susan Hensley <susan@bearcom.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 10:06:28 -0600
Hey everyone --

It's the holiday season and stresses are running high.  Email is a
difficult enough forum to decipher feelings and emotions from, WITHOUT
adding cross-oceanic/cultural differences into the mix.

Like my mother always said (and absolutely lives by), take everything as
good and assume the other person meant well with what they said or did.
In other words, innocent until proven guilty.  Paul's story about Mrs.
Shilling was amusing and informative, and I for one (and as a female)
did not read anything deeper into it.  I am ALWAYS amused and/or
informed by anything Paul writes, Jonmac too, and I know these gentlemen
do not write to offend.

If someone (in this case you, Kevin) has a problem with something that
has been posted, how about contacting the poster directly and clarifying
information before you post inflammatory remarks.  And everyone else,
please refrain from jumping on someone who may be misunderstanding a
post.  TAKE IT EASY!!  There's too much crap going on in today's world
to get all wound up about something like this.

Momma mode off now.  ;)

Obligatory Triumph stuff -- Phil and I have called it quits as of
Sunday, so look for me in Solo II next year with Tristan!  I will
possibly be running with a high-speed touring club to get seat time, but
as I have just gained back the other half of my bills, I will probably
not be doing real road racing for a while.  Let's make a concerted
effort to get as many Triumphs to Solo II Nationals next year as
possible.  And did everyone see how well Spits did at the Valvoline
Runoffs?  I don't have the SportsCar magazine with me, but I believe
they won in two classes, and one (Steve Sargis?) was in full color on
the back cover as a class winner.  Right ON, Spitsters!

Keep Triumphing,
Susan   :)