fot

Re: Purpose of this list

To: "Janice/Matt Matthews" <matthews-home@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: Re: Purpose of this list
From: "Irv Korey" <emanteno@attglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 17:04:32 -0600
-----Original Message-----
From: Janice/Matt Matthews <matthews-home@worldnet.att.net>

>I have noticed (true or in my imagination) that there is little in the way
>of technical discussion, with rare exceptions.

Don't recall how long you have been on the FOT list, but before and during
racing season, there was a LOT more technical content. I have 2 Zip disks
filled with stuff I have found helpful from FOT list technical discussions.

I expect the topics will turn to more technical discussions after the first
of the year, when more attention starts getting paid to the cars in
preparation for next season.

I personally have enjoyed the posts from Jonmac, Paul R, and Kas Kastner,
and hope they continue.

Irv Korey
very slow TR4 vintage racer (actually, the car isn't slow, the driver is)
Highland Park, IL