fot

Re: Old Joe is Y2K compliant (some LBC content)

To: jonmac@ndirect.co.uk, fot@autox.team.net (FOT)
Subject: Re: Old Joe is Y2K compliant (some LBC content)
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2000 12:20:45 EST
In a message dated 02/01/00 13:28:54 GMT Standard Time, jonmac@ndirect.co.uk
writes:

<< and you can heat a can of soup on the
 inlet manifold. Takes fifteen minutes with the engine running >>

When we attended the Save Brooklands Rally run by the MGOC one October a few
years back, we had to queue in a Vitesse 6 Cv for about 2 hours just to get
in.
We had the top down and managed to quite nicely heat-up some cold bacon
butties
on top of the manifold. Highly delicious comestibles they were too!
Léon

Triumph Sports Six Club
International Liaison Secretary
1963 Triumph Vitesse 2-Litre Convertible
Wimbledon, London, England.