fot

WestCo Gel-Filled batteries

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: WestCo Gel-Filled batteries
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 18:33:44 EST
Further to my earlier mailing.

I have re-examined that WestCo battery and am concerned that it says not to
remove the seal, as it is not user serviceable.

I will therefore be contacting Messrs Moss London tomorrow,
and will be informing them of my intention to personally return the battery
on Saturday, as it is not fit for the purpose for which it was bought.
I see no reason why I should pay for something which does not work and I
cannot charge.

FWIW, I have found the following site for Optima.
<http://www.smithae.com/optima.html>

When I get my money back from Moss, I will go for the Optima.

We shall see what happens!
Watch this space

Léon
(rather fed up)

Triumph Sports Six Club
International Liaison Secretary
1963 Triumph Vitesse 2-Litre Convertible
(no battery)
Wimbledon, London, England.