fot

Re: Bye Bye WestCo AGM battery & Moss-London!

To: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Subject: Re: Bye Bye WestCo AGM battery & Moss-London!
From: Gt6steve@aol.com
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2000 13:05:15 EST
Hello Leon, This unfortunate news must explain why I'm getting no responses
to order faxes from Triumphtune.  What a sad end to that long and glorious
history.  Can you keep us informed on disposition of stocks, staff etc?
Perhaps another Triumph shop can step in to fill the void left behind.  As an
aside, do you know if Sid Hurrell is still alive?  We still see the
occasional SAH valve cover floating around.  Thanks, Steve