fot

Re: Bye Bye WestCo AGM battery & Moss-London!

To: Gt6steve@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net (FOT)
Subject: Re: Bye Bye WestCo AGM battery & Moss-London!
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2000 13:20:16 EST
In a message dated 08/01/00 18:05:15 GMT Standard Time, Gt6steve writes:

<< Hello Leon, This unfortunate news must explain why I'm getting no
glorious history.  Can you keep us informed on disposition of stocks, staff
etc?  Perhaps another Triumph shop can step in to fill the void left behind.
As an aside, do you know if Sid Hurrell is still alive?  We still see the
occasional SAH valve cover floating around.  Thanks, Steve

Sid Hurrell, last I heard was living in Menorca, (small island in the
Balerics, off southern Spain)...he retired there, and his neighbour is Fred
Nicklin, ex-Standard-Triumph test driver, and a pal of mine FWIW.

I have two 6-cylinder SAH valve covers, and they are not for sale.
One is on my Vitesse, and the spare is for a future Triumph!

Léon

Triumph Sports Six Club
International Liaison Secretary
1963 Triumph Vitesse 2-Litre Convertible
Wimbledon, London, England.