fot

RE: Spotted Dick

To: mikee@ragtops.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Spotted Dick
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 13:35:30 -0800
there is a recipe book associated with the Patrick O'Brian Aubrey-Maturin
novels that explains exactly how to make spotted dick and other deadly fare.

By the way, Patrick O'Brian died January 4, 2000 -- he was my favorite
author and a true treasure. He gave us 20 books in the Aubrey-Maturin series
which are the finest historical fiction ever penned. I spent last night
toasting him with a good Claret and Port and listening to a tape of Post
Captain. I don't feel so hot this morning.

Bill