fot

Re: Barrett-Jackson Auction

To: JELehman@ix.netcom.com, BillB@bnj.com
Subject: Re: Barrett-Jackson Auction
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 09:14:20 EST
In a message dated 01/26/2000 7:35:39 AM Central Standard Time,
JELehman@ix.netcom.com writes:

<< Yeah, Bill, there was more than one such.  Where do I apply for the old
fart
 job?  Oh yeah, that's right, you have to be able to buy your way into that
 position.   >>

That reminds me of the old joke, where the old codger dies, goes to heaven,
and runs into his buddy (a classic dirty old man), who has this gorgeous
blond draped all over him.  So he asks St. Peter, "My good God!  Is that his
reward!"  St. Peter looks at him and says, "Oh no!  He's her punishment."

I've reached an age where I'm getting into Dirty Old Man Jokes.  Did you hear
about the two old codgers that are having breakfast at the local cafe.  The
one looks at the other and notices he has a Preparation H Suppository stuck
in his ear.  He says, "My God Joe, what's a matter with you?  You've got a
suppository stuck in your ear."
Joe gives a blank stare, and says, "Oh my God!  I think I know where my
hearing aid is.

Bill Dentinger